SharePoint as a DMS: Law Firms & Legal Departments
Colligo empowers the world’s leading law firms and legal departments—including Microsoft Legal and Corporate Affairs—to utilize SharePoint as their legal Document Management System.
As budgets get tighter, firms in the legal industry increasingly turn to SharePoint to leverage their existing Microsoft investment and migrate from complex and costly legacy document management platforms.
Colligo provides comprehensive legal document management solutions to easily extend SharePoint as a legal DMS, for efficiently classifying and accessing digital files, from Office documents, images, PDFs, emails, and attachments.
With Colligo legal document management software, lawyers, attorneys, and administrative staff can easily manage case-related content, including emails and attachments, together in SharePoint, from the device and applications they use every day. Rich metadata support, federated Outlook/SharePoint search capabilities, and offline access make it easy to provide up-to-date information, driving collaboration and productivity for your legal firm, and providing protection during ediscovery initiatives.
Request a Demo
Colligo for Law Firms & Legal Departments
- Drive efficiencies and simplify workflows by managing all case files and emails together in SharePoint client sites.
- Empower legal professionals to manage client-related content including emails, contacts, files and other matters in SharePoint, directly from within Outlook.
- Reduce liability and risk of human error and increase confidentiality of sensitive data by ensuring that email is managed according to regulatory and organizational requirements.
- Ensure findability with flexible taxonomies that correspond to practice-level work.
- Improve remote client matter management and customer service and increase productivity with instant offline retrieval of client matters and administration files.
- Increase billable hours of legal practices by significantly decreasing time spent searching for or recreating documents.
- Improve collaboration by allowing team members to edit documents together and track changes in real time.
- Simplify maintenance and reduce costs through integration of legacy systems.
- Drive adoption of SharePoint as your legal DMS.