Last Updated on September 20, 2023 by Sarah Gayda
Is email the weak point in your records management program? Looking to morph Microsoft 365 and Purview into the ultimate records management solution that includes email? You’re just one webinar away!
Take your information governance program to the next level. Join Colligo and Infotechtion for Mastering Email Management in Microsoft 365 and learn how to:
- Declare emails as records right from Outlook
- Apply metadata to emails and attachments when saving them to SharePoint Online quickly and easily (think: in-context records management)
- Reduce the risks associated with using Outlook as a repository
- Establish a robust Microsoft Purview environment and extend Purview to manage Microsoft 365 & Azure content
- Make your investment in Microsoft 365 stretch farther while driving SharePoint adoption
We’ll also give you a quick demo of how Colligo and Infotechtion can help.
Meet our Speakers
Senior Vice President
Colligo CEO Tim Brady is passionate about the company’s mission to help organizations improve information governance and compliance while enabling the productivity of modern workforces with industry-leading solutions for Microsoft 365. Tim is an AIIM International board member, and an active member of both AIIM International’s Leadership Council and the Microsoft Content AI Partner Program.
Mike Alsup is the Senior Vice President of Sales and Operations for Infotechtion North America. He is a well – known veteran of the ECM and RM markets and was most recently the founder and Vice Chairman of Gimmal LLC. Mike’s primary role is to work with organizations to leverage their Microsoft tools and frameworks to fully govern their content and records.