Configure once. Access everywhere.
Increase efficiency and reduce costs with centrally-configured SharePoint access for Colligo apps. Ensure a consistent user experience, on every platform and device.
- Centrally-configure consistent access to SharePoint sites, folders, and favorites
- Support corporate governance initiatives with secure, role- and policy-based SharePoint access
- Ensure appropriate access with configuration on a per-user or departmental basis
- Manage policy and security settings for apps, such as sync configuration and content sharing policies on mobile devices
SharePoint and Colligo has made records management so easy that employees do it every day. Colligo Administrator makes email management even easier.
– Dan Vasey, Director of Records and Information Management, Charter Communications
Powerful tools for content managers and IT administrators
- Centrally configure and manage consistent SharePoint access and settings across all devices
- Use group policies to configure SharePoint locations and remote settings for thousands of users with a single entry
- Easily push out new SharePoint document libraries for easy project and team management
- Support corporate governance through secure, centrally-enforced role- and policy-based SharePoint access
- Ensure data security with the ability to restrict features such as “Open in” or the ability to share content outside of the secure Colligo environment
- Non-technical staff, such as records managers and other business data owners, can easily manage SharePoint access
- Installed on SharePoint so it’s easy to deploy
Easy, consistent access for SharePoint users
- Simplify content management with consistent content across every device
- Eliminate the need for users to set up links to SharePoint sites or use long, complex URLs
- Streamline collaboration by providing only relevant content
- Make it simple to view or file content in the right location