New enterprise products, iPad solution and record SharePoint revenues combine for exceptional Q3
Vancouver, BC, October 20, 2011 – Colligo Networks, the leading provider of email and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, today announced record revenues for Q3 2011, driven by the release of new enterprise products, a services offering, and an iPad solution. As well, over 200 new customers were added in Q3 including such notable organizations as Continental, the Salt River Project, and Plante & Moran.
Significant achievements for the quarter include:
- The launch of three new products:
- Colligo Email Manager – Powerful and scalable email management solution for Windows PCs, laptops and tablets, with deep integration between SharePoint and Microsoft Outlook , including federated search;
- Colligo Briefcase – Enterprise-class application for securely browsing, viewing, and storing SharePoint content on Apple iPads, providing a way for organizations to easily support a rapidly growing segment that includes employee-owned devices;
- Colligo Administrator – Centralized configuration and management that integrates all of Colligo’s desktop and mobile applications through a single server-side console, eliminating the need for end users to configure access to SharePoint.
- The launch of a new enterprise services offering, to help organizations achieve rapid adoption of SharePoint for email and document management
- The launch of a new corporate website with enhanced product, solution and support information
- High profile presence at the 2011 SharePoint Conference with a extremely successful executive lunch featuring presentations from Microsoft and Charter Communications
“Our success in the quarter was the culmination of a total team effort where every department went above and beyond to deliver results,” says Barry Jinks, Founder and CEO of Colligo. “The response we received for our new products at the SharePoint Conference was beyond enthusiastic and I truly believe Colligo was the hit of the show. As the editor of CMS Wire noted in his recent story, ‘[Colligo] covers just about every enterprise SharePoint need conceivable across PCs, tablets, laptops and smartphones, on-premise and in the cloud.’ We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.”
The Colligo for SharePoint line provides a comprehensive suite of eight email and document management applications, with support for PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones, whether connected or offline. Available now, the solution can be centrally deployed and managed for both on-premise and cloud-based SharePoint installations.
About Colligo Networks
Colligo Networks is the leader in email and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Enterprises that use SharePoint rely on Colligo’s award-winning solution suite to improve collaboration, increase productivity, and mitigate corporate risk. Featuring seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and Windows Explorer, Colligo drives SharePoint adoption by making it easy to tag, find, store, and share SharePoint content in familiar ways, regardless of device, connectivity, or storage location. Colligo Contributor is used by over 4000 organizations in 55 countries, with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Kraft Foods, General Motors, and Siemens. Colligo Networks is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. For more information, please visit www.colligo.com
Colligo, Colligo Briefcase, Colligo Email Manager, and Colligo Administrator are trademarks of Colligo Networks, Inc. All other corporate names and / or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: 604 724 7755