SharePoint App for iPad and Colligo Email Manager drive continued success with customers and industry experts
Toronto, ON and Vancouver, BC, July 9, 2012 – Colligo Networks, the leading provider of Microsoft SharePoint apps for email and document management, today announced its best second quarter on record, with sales bookings growing by 49% over Q2 2011, bringing first half of 2012 sales bookings growth to 83% over the first half of 2011.The company now reports over 5000 customers, including Q2 additions of the Australian Government Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities; Northpower Ltd, one of the largest multi-utility contractors in New Zealand; Fortune 500 financial services firm, TIAA-CREF, and multinational metals and mining leader, Rio Tinto Group.
“In Q2, we continued to build on our strong portfolio of enterprise SharePoint apps, which translated into double-digit revenue growth over the same quarter last year,” says Barry Jinks, Founder and CEO, Colligo Networks. “Our unified, centrally-managed solutions have clearly established Colligo as the trusted partner for securely and easily accessing and managing SharePoint content from the applications and devices people use every day.”
Significant Accomplishments for Q2
- Release of Colligo Email Manager 5.4, featuring single-click access to websites, social networks and apps, from within Microsoft Outlook.
- Release of Colligo Briefcase 2.0, featuring two-way sync, simple and powerful conflict detection and resolution, metadata editing, including enterprise managed metadata and keywords, and offline content editing with automatic sync when online.
- Enterprise deployments including the Australian Government Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities; Northpower Ltd; TIAA-CREF; and Rio Tinto Group.
- Colligo Briefcase Pro wins Best of TechEd 2012 Award for SharePoint from Penton Media’s Windows IT Pro, SQL Server Pro, Dev Pro and SharePoint Pro, honoring Colligo for the second consecutive year.
- Colligo Networks is ranked among the top 200 fastest-growing companies by PROFIT Magazine for the third year running.
Colligo’s apps for SharePoint include a comprehensive suite of email and document management applications, with support for PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones, whether connected or offline. Available now, the suite can be centrally deployed and managed within both on-premises and cloud-based SharePoint installations.
About Colligo Networks
Colligo Networks is the leading provider of SharePoint apps for managing email and documents in SharePoint from anywhere, on any device. Our solution suite is used by over 5000 organizations worldwide to implement and enforce records management, increase collaboration, and drive SharePoint adoption, by making it easy to access and manage SharePoint content from everyday apps and devices like Microsoft Outlook, Windows File Explorer, Apple iPads and smartphones. Colligo is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Novartis, Kraft Foods, General Motors, and Siemens. For more information, please visit www.colligo.com
Colligo, Colligo Briefcase, Colligo Email Manager, and Colligo Administrator are trademarks of Colligo Networks, Inc. All other corporate names and / or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
For further information, please contact:
Email: Asa Zanatta
Tel: 604 724 7755