Small- to medium-sized deployments benefit from expanded access, storage, security and sync options
Vancouver, BC, February 16, 2012 – Colligo Networks, the leader in email and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, today announced the availability of Colligo Briefcase Pro, an iPad app for browsing, viewing, and storing SharePoint content. Colligo Briefcase Pro is ideal for small- to medium-sized deployments in organizations that require the increased access, storage, security, and sync capabilities than are available in Colligo Briefcase Lite.
- In addition to the features available in Colligo Briefcase Lite, Colligo Briefcase Pro provides users with:
- Ability to access and sync an unlimited number of SharePoint sites
- Unlimited storage for synced sites
- Enhanced sync capabilities to specify libraries, lists or views to sync
- Additional security features including:
- Separate passcode to access the Colligo Briefcase application
- Support for all SharePoint authentication methods
Colligo Briefcase Pro is available immediately for download from the Apple App Store. Organizations in the US can also purchase in quantity using Apple’s B2B Volume Purchase Program. For organizations that require additional enterprise security features, as well as centralized administration and deployment, Colligo Briefcase Enterprise is available directly from Colligo at www.colligo.com/briefcase
Media contacts, product reviewers, bloggers, and SharePoint MVPs who are interested in additional information about Colligo Briefcase Pro, including securing interviews or review copies, should contact: email@example.com.
Upcoming Webinar on iPads and Data Security in the Enterprise
To further explore securely accessing SharePoint from mobile devices, Colligo will be hosting a free webinar, “The iPad Invasion: Leveraging SharePoint for Mobile Enterprise Security”, on Feb. 22, 2012. Matthias Bandemer, Ernst and Young’s mobile data security expert, will discuss the security challenges presented by mobile devices in the workplace, with a focus on leveraging existing SharePoint infrastructure to secure corporate data on the iPad.
Joining Matthias are Colligo’s CEO, Barry Jinks, and Director of Product Management, Trevor Dyck, who will provide valuable insight on integrating iPads into enterprise SharePoint environments.
- This webinar will provide important information on:
- Strategies and techniques for securing enterprise data on mobile devices
- Balancing the mobile user experience with IT and security requirements
- Replacing consumer-grade file sharing services such as Dropbox with mobile SharePoint access
- Increasing security and simplifying administration using tools such as MDMs and Colligo Administrator
- Securely accessing and storing SharePoint content on an iPad using Colligo Briefcase
“Ensuring enterprise security is of paramount importance as the explosion of mobile devices is presenting new risks for the corporate environment,” says Matthias Bandemer of Ernst and Young. “I’m excited to be participating in this webinar, where we’ll tackle some key security issues and provide valuable insights on integrating iPads and other mobile devices into the enterprise.”
To secure your spot at this important event, please register now.
About Colligo Networks
Colligo Networks is the leader in email and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Enterprises that use SharePoint rely on Colligo’s award-winning solution suite to improve collaboration, increase productivity, and mitigate corporate risk. Featuring seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and Windows Explorer, Colligo drives SharePoint adoption by making it easy to tag, find, store, and share SharePoint content in familiar ways, regardless of device, connectivity, or storage location. Colligo is used by over 4800 organizations in 55 countries, with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Kraft Foods, General Motors, and Siemens. Colligo Networks is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. For more information, please visit www.colligo.com
Colligo, Colligo Briefcase, Colligo Email Manager, and Colligo Administrator are trademarks of Colligo Networks, Inc. All other corporate names and / or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: 604 724 7755