Unified email and document management apps for SharePoint drive continued success in the enterprise
Vancouver, BC, January 26, 2012 – Colligo Networks, the leader in email and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, today announced it achieved record revenues and growth in Q4 and fiscal 2011, driven by the rapidly-growing adoption of Colligo solutions within enterprise SharePoint environments. The company now reports over 4800 customers, with notable additions in Q4 2011 including Abbott Laboratories, Auckland Transport, and TIAA-CREF.
Trusted by Enterprises
“Our goal for 2011 was to expand our leadership position as the preferred vendor of SharePoint email and document management solutions for large organizations,” says Barry Jinks, Founder and CEO, Colligo. “By turning individual users into SharePoint fans, making life easy for SharePoint IT, and delivering measurable productivity and security gains, we’ve seen our penetration expand from departmental-specific usage to company-wide global deployments.”
New Product and Service Offerings in Q4 2011
- Colligo Email Manager 5.1 – Enhanced functionality including support for Citrix XenDesktop and the Content Organizer in SharePoint 2010
- Colligo Briefcase Enterprise – Enterprise-class SharePoint application for the Apple iPad with industry leading security, configuration, deployment and administration capabilities
- Colligo Briefcase Lite – Free iPad application for browsing, viewing, and storing SharePoint content
- Expansion of services revenues from additional enterprise offerings, including training on products and best practices
- Selected as a Microsoft Desktop Partner of the Year finalist in the 2011 Microsoft Partner Network IMPACT Awards
- Co-hosted a webinar with Fortune 500 firm, Charter Communications, attended by thousands of SharePoint and records management professionals on Enterprise Information Management with SharePoint 2010
“2011 was a banner year for Colligo, with increased adoption from enterprises driven by meeting the needs of end users, without sacrificing the security and administration requirements of the organization,” says Barry Jinks. “With industry-leading products aimed at providing organizations with a complete and unified solution for SharePoint email and document management, Colligo is looking forward to building on the tremendous momentum created in 2011.”
Colligo for SharePoint solutions include a comprehensive suite of email and document management applications, with support for PCs, laptops, tablets, and smartphones, whether connected or offline. Available now, the solution can be centrally deployed and managed within both on-premise and cloud-based SharePoint installations.
About Colligo Networks
Colligo Networks is the leader in email and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Enterprises that use SharePoint rely on Colligo’s award-winning solution suite to improve collaboration, increase productivity, and mitigate corporate risk. Featuring seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and Windows Explorer, Colligo drives SharePoint adoption by making it easy to tag, find, store, and share SharePoint content in familiar ways, regardless of device, connectivity, or storage location. Colligo is used by over 4800 organizations in 55 countries, with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Kraft Foods, General Motors, and Siemens. Colligo Networks is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. For more information, please visit www.colligo.com
Colligo, Colligo Briefcase, Colligo Email Manager, and Colligo Administrator are trademarks of Colligo Networks, Inc. All other corporate names and / or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: 604 724 7755