Who are we and why Colligo is a great place to work!
Challenge yourself. Join a dynamic team working together to create the next generation of enterprise content management and mobility solutions.
Colligo is focused on developing solutions that make it easier for organizations to manage access to enterprise data, and to provide users with tools to collaborate and engage with others on any device, from any location.
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits program and the opportunity to give back to the community through our United Way campaign. At Colligo we are committed to providing individuals opportunities for career development and personal growth. With big dreams, we work hard to achieve our dreams and celebrate our success together at our monthly social events.
Located in the vibrant Vancouver neighborhood of Yaletown, Colligo is a bike friendly office right next-door to rapid transit and is surrounded by a great selection of pubs and restaurants.
Come work where your contributions are valued and you can make a big impact.
Check out the culture, what it would be like to join the team and see other postings here.
The Product Support Specialist acts as a technical expert in supporting new and exciting technology solutions in SharePoint-based environments.
- Provide technical support including capturing customer issues, troubleshooting, identifying the root cause and offering potential solutions or workarounds.
- Coordinate customer technical issues from initial report through resolution, communicating with customers on a regular basis.
- Provide an escalation point for other team members; escalate more technically complex issues in accordance with procedures.
- Collaborate with customers, team members and Engineering to clearly define and escalate high priority issues.
- Keep ticketing and bug tracking systems updated.
- Ensure customer SLAs and team goals are met.
- Keep team members apprised of any new bugs/issues that arise and provide content for the creation of Knowledge Base articles.
- Moderate, review and post responses to topics posted in the Colligo Online Support Community.
Skills & Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of one or more versions of SharePoint (SP2010, SP2013, SP2016, SharePoint in O365) focusing on the areas of:
- Creation and configuration of sites, libraries and lists
- Security / User Permissions
- Document Management – content types, managed metadata and other metadata types
- SharePoint best practices
- Basic understanding of Records Management concepts as they relate to SharePoint (nice to have)
- Working understanding of Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
- Proficient working with advanced features of Microsoft Outlook (managing add-ins etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively convey technical concepts and recommendations
- Strong time-management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Previous experience in providing technical support to customers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office365 and SharePoint
- Technical Diploma or equivalent work experience
Interested in this great opportunity?
How to apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thank you very much for interest in working at Colligo. Due to the high volume of applicants we apologize in advance that only those under consideration can be contacted.
Date Posted: 2018-05-29