Join us on October 30, 2014 at 8AM PDT / 11AM EDT for a webinar featuring Alan Pelz-Sharpe of 451 Research.
Enterprise collaboration is in crisis. Employees continue to use non-sanctioned systems, bring their own devices and rely on email to share files. The results are costly, inefficient, and fraught with security risks. Discover 10 ways to foster collaboration AND regain control of enterprise content systems.
Join Social Business expert Alan Pelz-Sharpe from 451 Research and discover what enterprises are really doing with file sync and share systems. Gain a grasp on the hype, reality and risks of EFSS today.
Join Colligo CEO Barry Jinks as he unveils Colligo Engage – the world’s first collaboration platform that securely unites information across enterprise systems (like SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive for Business) for a compelling experience on any device, while empowering IT with visibility and control over document activity.
Here are some highlights of what we’ll discuss:
- 4 typical use cases for file sharing success
- 4 common file sharing pitfalls to avoid in your enterprise
- 5 expert tips for driving workforce engagement & productivity
- 5 strategies for enterprise control, security, governance & compliance
- How to turn the hype into reality with the new Colligo Engage
Don’t miss this free presentation, brought to you by Colligo Networks and IT Unity.
>> View Webinar