Last week, I had the pleasure of co-hosting a webinar with our partner Gig Werks to discuss how Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) organizations can enhance collaboration and mitigate risk with email and document management in SharePoint. Thank you to everyone who attended, I appreciated your comments.
For those of you who couldn’t attend, click here to access the webcast recording.
Here’s what we discussed:
- Reduce risk and liability by ensuring that email is managed according to the same corporate and regulatory policies as other project files
- Reduce email broadcasts by providing a framework for communication and collaboration
- Drive informed decision-making by ensuring up-to-date access to all project-related communication
- Easily migrate teams to SharePoint from Outlook mailboxes and Exchange Public Folders
- Simplify maintenance and reduce costs by consolidating legacy systems
- Drive adoption of SharePoint as your records archive and management system
Got questions about what we covered in the webinar? Contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org