Join Colligo and partner Gig Werks for a complimentary webcast on how Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) organizations can Enhance Collaboration and Mitigate Risk with Email and Document Management in SharePoint.
In organizations governed by rising costs, slim margins and the threat of litigation, keeping complex, multi-party projects on-time and on-budget requires up-to-the minute collaboration. An accurate, accessible record of communication between clients, employees, subcontractors, and your entire supply chain is essential, no matter where they are.
Join us as we showcase how you can get enterprise-class email and document management solutions for desktops and mobile devices inside SharePoint with Colligo.
Learn how you can:
- Reduce risk and liability by ensuring that email is managed according to the same corporate and regulatory policies as other project files
- Reduce email broadcasts by providing a framework for communication and collaboration
- Drive informed decision-making by ensuring up-to-date access to all project-related communication
- Easily migrate teams to SharePoint from Outlook mailboxes and Exchange Public Folders
- Simplify maintenance and reduce costs by consolidating legacy systems
- Drive adoption of SharePoint as your records archive and management system
We hope you can join us!
Thursday, July 24 10AM-11AM PDT