We’ve just announced major enhancements to our Colligo Engage mobile content management platform, including three new apps, email management across desktop and mobile devices, and new administrative capabilities such as enhanced reporting, central policy management and Active Directory integration.
Our 2 new SharePoint apps:
- Email Manager for Outlook:To better address your performance needs of large enterprises, we’ve made important improvements to our flagship SharePoint Outlook app.
- Briefcase for Android:A brand new online and offline SharePoint/Office 365 document management app for Android devices to help you support a broader range of mobile workers.
New admin and analytics capabilities on Colligo Console:
To manage and secure our apps, the Colligo Engage platform includes an administration service, the Colligo Console, which is built on Microsoft Azure, a highly scalable and secure cloud computing platform. The Console has also received a number of major enhancements, including:
- New Analytics Dashboard: New reporting capabilities built on Azure Streaming Analytics to provide a dashboard of user activities that enables organizations to monitor compliance with email and document management policies.
- Device and User Management: Device management capabilities, such as disabling access to app data if devices are lost or stolen, as well as the ability to create and manage groups of users.
- AD Integration / SSO: Colligo apps will support single sign on and policy deployment through Azure Active Directory.