2015 has been a great year for Colligo partners. Since launching in 2008, our partner program has seen steady, growth which has once again been evidenced in our latest announcement of worldwide channel business growth of 25% in Q1, 2015 YoY.
The launch of the Colligo Engage platform last fall, along with recent investments in our partner program, have had a positive impact on our members.
One such investment was the addition of a dedicated resource to support our channel partners. Global Partner Channel Manager, Paula Catoira, has spent many years working in channel management. Her experience has helped her to form relationships with our partners and make recommendations to expand the program. Paula’s primary focus this year will be on providing a more personalized experience for all of our partners.
Another exciting addition this year was the launch of the Partner Portal – a secure online resource where member partners can access marketing collateral, product updates, event announcements and news so they can engage in meaningful conversations with their customers.
Colligo is always looking for opportunities to work with leading organizations to help grow their Sharepoint/Office 365 business. Some of the benefits of joining the Colligo Partner Program include:
- Secure online Partner Portal
- On-the-ground support for NAM, EMEA and Australia
- Aggressive partner margins
- Co-branded collateral, including sales-ready presentations and demos
- Internal-use software licenses for all Colligo Engage apps
- Advanced notifications of releases and renewals
- Bi-monthly partner newsletters
- Dedicated account management and support services
If you’re interested in receiving more information on the Colligo Partner Program, don’t hesitate to contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org.