As we look forward to ringing in 2022, we wanted to pause and wish you a very happy holiday season. We also want to take a moment to reflect on an empowering 2021, characterized by real structural change and digital transformation. Working alongside you, we achieved a great deal this year.
2021 was full of successes for Colligo, our partners, and our customers, including:
- Launching our Content Manager for Microsoft Teams and making significant updates to our Office Connect solution
- Driving full adoption of SharePoint at a leading asset manager with our Enterprise Cloud Suite and providing rich offline access to SharePoint for a large metropolitan transportation authority
- Joining the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) as a Business Partner and attending the annual ILTA Conference
- Actively participating on the AIIM Leadership Council
- Presenting “Leading Your Organization on its Information Transformation Journey,” as part of AIIM’s Mastering Your Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Investment event
- Sharing “Microsoft Platform Tips & Ideas” at KMWorld Connect 2021
- Closing the latest financing round to expand our product and solution set
- Reporting record growth as demand for our solutions in regulated industries, organizations leveraging Teams, and particular verticals (insurance, legal, finance, commercial real estate) continues to strengthen
One of our biggest successes this year was enabling you for hybrid work. While 2020 was more focused on enabling remote work, in 2021, we were able to leverage our solutions to equip you and your organizations for modern work and hybrid scenarios. As Microsoft puts it, “The nature of work has changed. Employees expect to work securely from anywhere, on any device, and they put a high premium on work that enriches and fulfills them.”
We’ve all realized this new modern work model will be around for a long time. As such, it’s important we help you harness the power of the cloud in Azure and Microsoft 365, ensure it’s more usable and accessible, remediate rushed deployments, and enable the flexibility and scalability needed in the new paradigm.
We have a strong slate of solutions and events planned for 2022. With MS Teams daily active users rising to 250 million, we look forward to helping you achieve better information management wherever you work: in Outlook, Teams, the web browser, or on mobile.
From all of us at Colligo, we wish you a happy and safe holiday season!
Here are some of our milestone blog posts from 2021:
“…organizations who have moved to (or are in the process of moving to) the cloud and Office 365 are better prepared to handle remote working. However, many have had to adapt. Only one in three organizations said they were ‘very prepared’ for remote work…”
“…companies are taking a fresh look at how to bring control and order to their cloud-based documents. Companies are rapidly learning the content management tools of their new cloud provider, like Microsoft 365, such as libraries, views, content types, metadata, retention labels.…”
Whether it’s capturing emails to SharePoint and adding metadata to Microsoft 365 files for discover, retention or compliance purposes, or bringing SharePoint into Outlook to make workflows more productive and efficient through collaboration, Colligo can help your organization improve productivity and support the modern digital workforce. Give us a call to find out more!