2020 has almost come to a close. Before we leap into 2021, we wanted to pause and wish you a happy holiday season to cap off what has been an unprecedented year to say the least. We wanted to take a moment to look back at what we achieved together in the past 12 months. We’ve created great case studies, white papers and launched new Colligo products for intelligent content management on Microsoft 365.
2020 was full of successes for Colligo, our partners and our customers, including:
- Discussing (virtually) with Microsoft MVP Joel Oleson on how IT leaders can best support remote work on M365 & SharePoint and be ready for an eventual return to work.
- Continuing to elevating the user experience of Colligo Email Manager for Microsoft 365 to integrate directly with SharePoint, making it an inviting new tool even for newcomers and users of our Windows desktop solution (even more relevant with the shift to remote working!).
- Sharing Ovivo’s success, capturing multimillion-dollar knowledge to profitably manage projects using Colligo Email Manager.
- Introducing our new Content Manager module bringing greater collaboration to customer’s content and records management strategies.
- The strong product lineup and news flow surrounding SharePoint out of Microsoft Ignite 2020
- Extending our Email Management solution to include OneDrive functionality and deeper Teams integration
- Welcoming our new Director of Partner Sales, Julian Scott, to our team to bolster our partner relationships
One of our biggest successes this year was the launch of our Content Management Platform, adding the capability to not only properly and efficiently file and capture content, but also better view, utilize and collaborate with that content and team members.
We are extremely excited about what is in store in 2021. With SharePoint adoption doubling year over year to over 200 million users on the cloud, we look forward to further helping our customers bring better records management to their new O365 and SharePoint Online deployments while continuing to provide an easy to use and trusted solution for our existing Email Manager for Microsoft 365 customers.
Here are some of our milestone blog posts from 2020:
“As we continue working from home, it’s a good time to use Office 365 and SharePoint, to stay more connected and more productive. Here are some power tips for video, email and documents, that will keep you close to your workmates, and keep your SharePoint files in order…”
“Find out the key takeaways from our webinar on how IT leaders can best support remote work on O365 & SharePoint and be ready for the return to the office. Avoiding file chaos was a key priority among attendees. Learn how to make file capture so easy for employees that they actually do it.…”
“A recent Gartner report highlights gaps in SharePoint that third-party software vendors can fill for enterprise information capture, collaboration and document management. Learn about Gartner’s findings and how Colligo extends the value of SharePoint…”
Whether it’s capturing emails to SharePoint and adding metadata to Microsoft 365 files for discover, retention or compliance purposes, or bringing SharePoint into Outlook to make workflows more productive and efficient through collaboration, Colligo can help your organization improve productivity and support the modern digital workforce. Give us a call to find out more!