As mobile content management gains rapid momentum, so grows the IT headaches.
IT pros must find the right, delicate balance between productivity, security and governance. Imbalance can become very costly, while finding the right balance can accelerate enterprise success.
The good news? If you already have SharePoint deployed in your organization for enterprise content management, you already have the answer to a productive mobile enterprise!
It’s just a matter of unlocking the full potential of SharePoint for mobile content management by:
1. Providing governance with new stacks, technologies and workflow requirements:
- Dynamic policies around metadata to control & understand access/usage
- Consistent schema for governance across all content types
- Avoiding unnecessary, new server infrastructure to simplify governance
2. Maintaining security and managing risk:
- How client-side sync can reduce risk of data loss & improve performance
- Predictive analytics from user behavior
3. Ensuring that the shift to mobile delivers productivity:
- Metadata & dynamic policies for flexible user workflows around content
- Single pane of glass integration with different content/data repositories
- Offline access & predictive analytics to drive new workflows
- Platform APIs for custom apps development & system integration
To find out more, join me and enterprise mobility expert Chris Marsh, Director at 451 Research, for the Redmond Magazine webinar next week:
Enterprise Mobility: Awakening the SharePoint Force
Date: Thursday, March 29th, 2016
Time: 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 4pm BST