View on-demand webinar
Is SharePoint 2010 Ready For Enterprise Content Management?
With SharePoint 2010, Microsoft is taking direct aim at the ECM market. Microsoft’s mantra is “everyone participates and all content is managed,” but the question on customers’ minds is: “Is SharePoint 2010 ready for ECM?”
Join Tricia Bush, Director of Microsoft’s SharePoint Enterprise Business, as she discusses SharePoint 2010 as an ECM platform. In this webinar, she shows some of the new SharePoint 2010 ECM features and how Microsoft has extended the platform particularly in the area of metadata management, records managementBarry Jinks, Founder and CEO of Colligo, discusses how Colligo’s client solutions add value to SharePoint 2010 and provide critical functionality for integrating Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- What’s new in SharePoint 2010 for better ECM
- Why SharePoint 2010 can improve records management
- How Microsoft addressed limitations of SharePoint 2007
- Why integrating SharePoint & Outlook is critical for ECM
- How to give Outlook users offline SharePoint access
- Tips to drive ECM adoption by supporting email & document drag-and-drop with auto metadata capture
Learn how SharePoint 2010 and a client solution can improve enterprise content management in your organization. If you are responsible for SharePoint, ECM, or Records Management in your organization, this on-demand webinar is for you – watch it today!
Required fields *