View on-demand webinar
Best Practices for Project & Email Management for Architecture, Engineering, & Construction
Join Mark Beckmann from Microsoft, Richard Grove from Webcor Builders, and Ed Kaczor from Colligo Networks as they discuss why AEC firms are increasingly choosing SharePoint to improve knowledge management, professional service delivery, and client satisfaction.
Today’s AEC firms are facing greater project complexity and more competition than ever before, making effective project management and team collaboration top priorities with CIOs and IT managers.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to boost project performance by centralizing content
- Strategies to improve email & document management
- Ways to connect project teams regardless of location
- Solutions to share project knowledge among stakeholders
- How to reduce costs by consolidating on SharePoint
- Tips for consistent classification & key policies
- How to easily move unstructured email into SharePoint
SharePoint provides a cost effective, flexible, and scalable platform for information management and project collaboration. Since email is an important part of any project, understanding how SharePoint can be used for email management is critical.
If you are responsible for document, project management, or records management in your firm, you won’t want to miss this important online seminar!
Required fields *