Colligo Briefcase for Windows
Colligo Briefcase for Windows delivers a productive desktop experience for both offline and online SharePoint content management. It enables users to easily sync, view, edit, file, tag, and share SharePoint documents and list items with rich support for metadata – anytime, anywhere.
- Sync SharePoint desktops & laptops for mobility & performance
- Enable productive offline access
- Edit files, lists, and metadata
- Easy-to-use, familiar desktop interface
- Drive enthusiastic SharePoint adoption
- Alleviate slow connectivity to SharePoint
- Replace network shares with SharePoint for document storage and collaboration
Colligo Briefcase for Windows drives SharePoint adoption by giving our professionals offline access to project information when travelling or working in the field.
- Bryan Scurfield, Global IT Officer, Practical Action
Colligo’s powerful sync technology ensures up-to-date content and optimal performance in the office, or on the road.
- Locally synced SharePoint content delivers fast access, eliminating network latency
- Automated 2-way sync, document check-in/check-out, and elegant conflict resolution
- Sync specified documents, document sets, libraries, or entire sites
- Ensure up-to-date content via automatic background sync based on startup, view, and configured time intervals
- Offline viewing and editing, with full access to SharePoint features
- 1-way sync option is available upon request
View SharePoint content without a browser, with full access to SharePoint’s capabilities.
- View multiple SharePoint sites and site collections without a browser
- Use SharePoint views to organize data even while offline
- SharePoint metadata is shown as columns for easy metadata viewing and editing
- SharePoint libraries and folders represented as folders in treeview
- View standard and custom lists, such as events, issues, links, contacts, and tasks
- Powerful desktop client, and Windows Explorer integration
Edit whether connected or not, with easy conflict resolution when syncing.
- Documents and document sets are easily opened, edited, and saved
- Edit documents and metadata even when offline
- Changes are synced to SharePoint once online
- Allows users to open/save to SharePoint from any desktop application, not just Office applications
Drive SharePoint adoption and increase efficiency with excellent ease-of-use
- Drag-and-drop files and folders between Windows and SharePoint, or between SharePoint sites
- Access SharePoint right from within Windows Explorer
- Supports filing to upload-only and offline locations (with visual indicator for each)
- Supports filing for standard or custom SharePoint lists
- Perform SharePoint actions such as document check-in / check-out via right-click
Colligo Contributor Pro
Need to manage email too? The perfect companion to Colligo Briefcase for Windows is Colligo Email Manager, bringing SharePoint content management directly into Outlook. Colligo Contributor Pro gives you both in one package.
- Complete solution suite for email and document management in SharePoint
- Both products in a single license for a great price
- Same Colligo sync technology, so workers stay productive in the office and on the road
Increase IT efficiency and reduce costs with centralized administration.
- Centrally administer SharePoint sites, folders, and favorites
- Support corporate governance initiatives with secure, centrally-enforced role- and policy-based SharePoint access
- Ensure appropriate access with configuration on a per-user or departmental basis
- Manage other web application URLs in groups according to business or project needs