Join the leader in SharePoint apps for the enterprise
Want to work for the best? Colligo is the leading provider of SharePoint apps for email and document management in the enterprise. We’re proud to be the solution of choice for over 5000 organizations worldwide!
Profitable and privately-owned, Colligo Networks was founded in Vancouver, BC, in 2001. Now with offices globally, we continue to grow to support our goal of ensuring that users and enterprises can easily access and manage their SharePoint content, connected or offline, on-premises or in the cloud, from any device.
Compensation, rewards, and work environment
At Colligo, we know it’s our employees that make us the industry leader and our office a terrific place to work.
All Colligo employees enjoy competitive salaries, quarterly merit-based bonuses, and comprehensive benefits packages. We celebrate our stand-outs and our collective achievements with monthly prizes, fun events, and our famous Fierce Fridays (you have to work here to learn more!). Our head office is located downtown Vancouver.
- Technical Support Specialist EMEA (based in Europe) – Tier 2
- Software Engineer – C++ Polyglot Developer
- Tech Lead - Mobile Application Developer
- QA Analyst
- Director of Partner & Channel Management
- Senior Product Manager – Mobile Apps
- Mobile Applications Developer
- Junior Software Applications Developer
- Enterprise Software Applications Developer
- iOS Applications Developer
How to apply
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thanks to all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those under consideration will be contacted.