Who are we and why Colligo is a great place to work!
Want to make an impact with the work you do and have lots of fun doing it? Then Colligo wants you!
Named to Gartner’s Cool Vendors for Content Management 2013 and KMWorld’s 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management 2013, Colligo is a fast-growing software company focused on making it easier for people to collaborate everywhere.
We develop knowledge management and collaboration apps for Windows, iOS, OSX, and Android. Our new cloud services stack is in development and we need to scale fast. We need high-performing, cross-functional teams pursuing the next product innovation. The project manager & scrum master role is vital to this mission.
We pay well, have great benefits, offer flexible working conditions, encourage career development, and host fun events on a regular basis. Our heritage offices consist of two floors, featuring brick and exposed wood high ceilings, windows that open, and a shower in case you ride your bike to work. Located in the vibrant Vancouver neighborhood of Yaletown, we are surrounded by great restaurants and right next door to rapid transit and buses.
You are an enthusiastic, customer-centric engineer who couples exceptional skills in software test technology with a passion for delivering quality products that people love to use.
We are looking for a SDE-T who is not only passionate about technology but wants to drive efficiency in the test engineering process. This role is an exciting opportunity for a strong technical person who will partner with Development, and Program Management to drive high quality releases from inception to deployment, and into production.
You will be expected to understand and interweave key principles of test engineering into each release, these principles include test automation, code coverage, security and performance. You will be involved in creation of automated testing tools, test automation frameworks, harnesses, and test scripts. Your primary responsibility will be to work with developers and PMs, in order to identify test coverage and build automated tests for the same. Focus is on increasing the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the software testing teams, increasing the technical depth of the tests performed, and decreasing the effort required to perform repetitive testing activities.
- Develop & maintain automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing of software within a continuous integration (CI) environment
- Design, create, and maintain continuous test environment for automated tests
- Identify, design, build, and execute automated tests that validate the software functionality.
- Contribute tools to the QA team's test suites and testing infrastructure
- Work with other software testing staff to identify opportunities for the use of automated testing scripts, tools, harnesses, etc.
- Communicate test activities, issues, and results to management throughout the software development lifecycle
- Participate in the verification of new product releases, ensuring customer acceptance
- Track and report software defects
Skills & Requirements
- BS in Computer Science or relevant degree with experience testing complex, multi-tier applications
- Strong ability to identifying and writing test plans and test cases.
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- Understanding of OO programming using C#, Java or C++.
- Experience in creating test automation frameworks and scripts in the continuous integration environment.
- Experience with desktop applications, web servers, mobile applications
- Broad knowledge of advanced software test processes, techniques, and tools
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
Interested in this great opportunity?
How to apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Thank you very much for interest in working at Colligo. Due to the high volume of applicants we apologize in advance that only those under consideration can be contacted.
Date Posted: 2015-01-06