Is developing great software your passion and hobby? Are you keen and willing to learn as you work alongside senior developers? If so, we are seeking a full-time Junior Software Developer to join our successful and growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent engineering graduate or junior support specialist to broaden their coding and application development skills in a fast-paced environment with lots of room to advance.
What You’ll Do
As one of our Junior Development Engineers, your responsibilities will include:
- Investigating, resolving or escalating product and code issues resulting from customer support requests and feedback
- Coding new and existing feature and functional enhancements
- Buddy-up with senior team members on broad product initiatives which involve many development component pieces
- Ensuring that code and remedial fixes are tested and issues resolved to quality standards and satisfaction
- Delivering development quality consistent with industry best practices, established technology standards, and emerging trends
- Work alongside our QA and Test team to learn the fundamentals of our code base and products
- Being a passionate advocate for product quality and customer experience
Who You Are
We look for these attributes from our engineering talent:
- Bright and creative minds
- People who get things done
- Team players with optimistic outlooks
- Quick whiteboard sessions
- Learning through peer-programming
Think you’ve got those nailed? Then we want to hear from you!
If you have the experience and are passionate about being a contributor, please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Thanks to all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those under consideration will be contacted.
** You must be legally entitled to work in Canada **
Colligo Networks is the leading provider of SharePoint applications for collaboration in SharePoint from anywhere, on any device. Our award-winning, unified solution is used by over 5000 organizations worldwide to increase productivity, streamline collaboration, and improve productivity by delivering a consistent, secure experience across desktop and mobile devices. Colligo is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Bayer, Novartis, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, Virgin, General Motors, and Siemens.