Are you passionate about building great iOS mobile apps and best-in-class iOS software products? Do you like to be challenged by combining cool UX/UI with sophisticated features and functionality? Do you consider yourself as a thought leader in this space? If so, then you are the person we are looking for.
We are an enterprise software technology company in Yaletown, Vancouver right next door to the Canada Line Roundhouse station. We pride ourselves in the software we build, the customers we serve and the engineers we have on our team. We are looking for an exceptional and experienced iOS apps developer to creatively and significantly contribute to the delivery of exciting and compelling mobile software products. You’ll have worked on a variety of mobile software projects over the past 5-10 years and have a great track record of building apps that have seen extensive adoption and use across the industry.
In this role you will responsible for providing technical oversight and consulting, creative ideas and development of innovative, best-in-class iOS software products. You will want to lead by example in the quality of code you write and your enthusiasm to share knowledge across the team.
- Work on development for a variety of iOS mobile solutions for laptop, tablet and phone form factors
- Make recommendations regarding the use of development technologies and new frameworks
- Contribute to the brain trust around UX/UI and its integral part in great product design
- Assist in the scope and design of new products
- Contribute to existing products/code base by making modifications as required.
- Propose and undertake special projects as required e.g. Proof of Concept
- Work closely with the Product Management team to understand market requirements and to define the right solutions.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance/Test in unit level and system testing, and problem resolution.
- Continue to stay up to date with technical developments in the applicable technical fields
We look for these attributes in our engineering talent:
- Bright and creative minds
- People who get things done
- Team players with optimistic outlooks
- Quick whiteboard sessions
- Learning through peer-programming
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering or comparable experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in mobile software development.
- In deep knowledge of Objective-C programming language and Apple’s iOS software development kit.
- Experience with developing both iPhone and iPad applications and Knowledge
- Experience with Web Application and Web Services Development
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
If you have the experience and are passionate about being a contributor, please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Colligo Networks is the leading provider of SharePoint applications for collaboration in SharePoint from anywhere, on any device. Our award-winning, unified solution is used by over 5000 organizations worldwide to increase productivity, streamline collaboration, and improve productivity by delivering a consistent, secure experience across desktop and mobile devices. Colligo is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Bayer, Novartis, Kraft Foods, L’Oreal, Virgin, General Motors, and Siemens.